or make 4 interest-free payments of $27.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
50's style, tea-length, vintage-inspired petticoat crinoline (Melonie - 591). Great for tea-length prom, wedding, rockabilly, or 50's dress, halloween costume, or anything else that requires some sass!
Recommended by Whirlingturban, world-famous maker of vintage dress and bridal reproductions.
- Style: Two-layer, five-tiered, knee-length petticoat crinoline, with satin binding on each tier.
- Sizing: See below for sizing table.
- Fabric: Top layer is nylon net. Bottom layer is nylon organza, which is soft on legs.
- Care: Hand wash warm. No bleach. Drip or fluff dry.
- Note: Actual color may vary depending on brightness, color, contrast settings on computer monitor
Don't be fooled by cheap, imported knock-offs. Since the 1920's, all Malco Modes' products are 100% hand-crafted with pride in the U.S.A, and built for the durability required by dancers and other performers.